We are located 12 miles west of Bandera just off Highway 16 in Medina, Texas on the west prong of the Medina River.
- Take HWY 290 through Johnson City to Fredericksburg.
- In Fredericksburg take HWY 16 west through Kerrville to Medina
From I-35 in New Braunfels (Approximately 85 miles):
- Take Highway 46 to Boerne and on to Pipe Creek…
- Turn and go north on Highway 16 through Bandera to Medina
From San Antonio (Approximately 60 Miles):
- Take Highway 16 through Bandera to Medina
Once in Medina:
- At the west end of Medina, go west on FM 337 for 1.5 miles
- Turn Left on Elm Creek Road and go 0.5 mile crossing the west fork of the Medina River.
- Watch for the stone entry gate on the right.
- Follow the entry road to our camp office. We’ll meet you there!
View Camp in a larger map