We offer a variety of Christian Summer Camps to meet the needs of all of our families. Choose from the options below to explore which Christ-Centered Adventure Program opportunity is right for you!
Adventure Camp & Summer's Best Two Weeks
- Amazing 1 or 2 Week Summer Sessions
- Campers Ages 7-16 are welcome to register
- Lasting Friendships and Christian Mentoring
- Zip lining, swimming in the pool, daily Bible study, specialty times, and so much more!
- Click below for more information about adventure camps!
Leadership in Action
- LIA is designed for campers who have finished 10th, 11th, or 12th grade in High School
- Two-week Christian leadership development and service curriculum
- Overnight camping experience at a high-adventure location in Texas
- Click below to learn about how YOU can experience LIA this summer!
- 1 Week Camp experience for campers with Special Needs
- Promises to be a week of new challenges, incredible friendship, Christ-Centered teaching, and life-long memories
- Volunteers ages 14+ needed to provide 1:1 staff to camper ratio
- Click below to find out more about Friend's Week!
Catholic Adventure Week
June 7-13, 2019
This summer, for the Catholic Parishes of South Texas, Catholic Adventure Week is an opportunity for youth ages 7-15 to have a unique Catholic Camp experience in the Texas Hill Country. Campers will participate in all that DCC has to offer, along with having Mass or Eucharistic Adoration every day! If interested, please call our office at (830) 589-7123, or follow the link below!
We also offer two NEW programs that provide an incredible camp experience for all that
attend. X-Stream Swim Camp and Day Camp are two of our newest ways to experience DCC!
X-Stream Swim Camp
- One-Week Swim Camp for Competitive Swimmers taught by two-time Olympian Chloe Sutton
- 2 Hour daily Curriculum and training includes land, water, and technique training to all of the participants
- Campers also get to have a full DCC camp experience
- Click the button below for more information!
- Day Camp is for 5-10 year old campers who want to have a positive Christian Camp experience
- It is a week-long program from 8:30AM-5PM, Monday through Friday
- Delicious healthy lunch is provided daily!
- Campers will make new friends, engage in Bible Studies, swim in the pool, and so much more.
- Click below to see the dates for this summer's Day Camp Program!