The Texas Hill Country is without a doubt one of the most beautiful retreat locations in all of America. Rolling hills, marvelous sunsets, plenteous wildlife, and the big blue Texas sky await all those who visit this area. Deer Creek Camp is nestled 12 miles west of Bandera just off Highway 16 in Medina, on the west prong of the Medina River.
Fall in Love with God's Good Creation
One of the most moving ways to encounter God is through what He has created. As it says in Psalm 19, "The heavens declare the glory of God, and the sky above proclaims His handiwork". Our property gives all of our visitors, guests, and campers the space to meet with God during their Texas retreats. His presence reigns over Deer Creek Camp, and that truly makes all the difference.
Soak in the Vibrant Medina Colors
Every day brings a fresh array of colors, sights, sounds, and creatures. As the fresh breeze whips across the open fields, and the deer scamper in the treeline, it becomes easy to see why this is one of the fastest growing regions in Texas. With such beautiful scenery, it is easy why DCC is the PLACE TO BE for retreats!
Directions To Camp
- Take HWY 290 through Johnson City to Fredericksburg.
- In Fredericksburg take HWY 16 west through Kerrville to Medina
From I-35 in New Braunfels (Approximately 85 miles):
- Take Highway 46 to Boerne and on to Pipe Creek…
- Turn and go north on Highway 16 through Bandera to Medina
From San Antonio (Approximately 60 Miles):
- Take Highway 16 through Bandera to Medina
Once in Medina:
- At the west end of Medina, go west on FM 337 for 1.5 miles
- Turn Left on Elm Creek Road and go 0.5 mile crossing the west fork of the Medina River.
- Watch for the stone entry gate on the right.
- Follow the entry road to our camp office. We’ll meet you there!