- Adventure Camp is an opportunity for campers ages 7-16 to make new friends, grow in their faith, experience adventure programming, and make unbelievable memories!
- AC terms are one week-long, with campers arriving on a Sunday afternoon and leaving on a Saturday morning.
- Cabin sizes are typically 6-8 campers per cabin, with two college-aged counselors.
- Campers engage in a variety of awesome activities throughout the camp day, including daily Bible study, Bear Competitions, rock wall climbing, swimming in the pool and river, praise and worship, and so much more!.
- More information can be found on our Parent Information page.
Choose a term from the 2022 Dates Below!
Adventure Camp ($1,095)
- Week 1 - June 5-11
- Week 2 - June 12-18
- Week 3 - June 19-25
- Week 4 - June 26- July 2
- Week 5 - July 3-9
- Week 6 - July 11-16
“When my children came home from Deer Creek Camp they were more appreciative of their family. They also started to seek out time for God everyday, and became more respectful toward each other!”
- AC 3 Parent
Build Meaningful Friendships
Camp is a place where you get to LOVE and be LOVED. By living the I'm 3rd Lifestyle, we empower campers to make lifelong friends by learning to put God first and others second. Cabins typically have 6-8 campers with two college-aged counselors, providing a fun atmosphere to make new friends, grow in one's faith, and truly feel the love of Christ!
Have An Adventure
Here at Deer Creek Camp we believe Adventure shouldn't just be read about; it should be experienced! There are many fun and challenging activities throughout the day, some of which include our famous "Bear Competitions", camper specialty time, our 40 ft climbing rock wall with the longest tandem zip-line in Texas, Christian retreats and much more. "Low ropes" initiatives teach campers to solve problems, encourage one another, and share learning experiences in a healthy, fun environment in the Texas Hill Country.