We offer a variety of Christian Summer Camps to meet the needs of all of our families. Choose which Christ-Centered Adventure Program is right for you!
Adventure Camp & Summer's Best Two Weeks
- Amazing 1 or 2 Week Summer Sessions
- Campers Ages 7-16 are welcome to register
- Lasting Friendships and Christian Mentoring
- Zip lining, swimming in the pool, daily Bible study, specialty times, and so much more!
- Click below for more information about adventure camps!
Leadership in Action
- LIA stands for Leadership In Action and it is designed for campers who have finished 10th, 11th, or 12th grade in High School
- Two-week Christian leadership development and service curriculum
- Overnight camping trip.
- The LIA program gives campers the opportunity to take on Leadership roles and be a role model to the younger campers though the service work they will be doing.
- Additional to the regular camp programing, the LIA camper will be assisting with special programing and going though lessons that will help prepare them for the next stages of their life.
- Click below to register for LIA this summer!
- 1 Week Camp experience for campers with Special Needs
- Promises to be a week of new challenges, incredible friendship, Christ-Centered teaching, and life-long memories
- Volunteers ages 14+ needed to provide 1:1 staff to camper ratio
- Click below to find out more about Friend's Week!
X-treme Swim Camp
- One-Week Swim Camp for Competitive Swimmers taught by two-time Olympian Chloe Sutton-Mackey
- 2 Hour daily Curriculum and training includes land, water, and technique training to all of the participants
- Campers also get to have a full DCC camp experience
- Click below to register for X-treme Swim Camp!
- Day Camp is for 5-10 year old campers who want to have a positive Christian Camp experience
- It is a week-long program from 8:30AM-5PM, Monday through Friday
- Delicious healthy lunch is provided daily!
- Campers will make new friends, engage in Bible Studies, swim in the pool, and so much more.
- Click below to register for Day Camp!